Discover how to use your digital camera with our Digital Photography Workshops and Tips.
You want to learn to be a better photographer, but . . .
- You can’t get to a class between your crazy work hours, family, and life in general
- You would prefer to learning the practical way by actually taking photographs and analyzing how to improve.
- You’re interested in the basics of balancing light, shutter speed, aperture and ISO?
- Maybe you’re new to it all and just want to understand what all the functions of your camera really DO?
- You’ve already taken some classes but feel like there isn’t one that covers exactly what you feel you are missing.
- You still have specific photography or equipment queries.
- You’re frustrated that your photos don’t turn out the way you want and you can’t figure out why.
If you relate to one of more of the above statements – this site is for you!
Fill in your details below and I’ll send you the “full outline” and details of my very popular 1 day Workshop Series
Don’t worry if the outline seems daunting or overly complex! there is plenty of time to answer all off your queries during the course.
You’ll discover how to use your digital camera with loads of Digital Photography tips!, practical examples and much more!…
Here is a sample photograph from one of my students taken shortly after they attended my course…
Don’t miss out to gain inside knowledge and tips from an expert photographer and fantastic trainer!
No matter what level of photography you are at currently you are sure to learn and have fun at the same time. Stewart will have you taking expert photographs in a very short period of time.
For more information regarding the course and up to date availability of courses click here.
No matter what your level of photography is you are sure to improve and have fun on this course
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve your photographic goals.